The Niles cables are here. No time to hook them up yet. My impressions:
- They are really long! 10 feet
- They are thinner than the Radio Shack! I was surprised by that, but then again much of the radio shack bulk was that plastic insulation, which made them a pain to work with
- Each positive and negative wire is independently housed, so this will be a piece of cake
- I know the white striped is the positive, so no guessing
- They are really flexible
- I should be able to strip these no problem and not have the stress on the cable like the Radio Shack cable
I got three of them to be on the safe side; I should have gotten these from the start.